Cohort 6 Application
If your high school is interested in applying for AP-TIP IN's Cohort 6, use this link. For additional information, please contact Karen Morris, Director AP-TIP IN, at (574) 631-6945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information you will need for the application process:
- Course enrollments for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 AP math, science, and English courses at your school
- Qualifying AP Exam scores for AP math, science, and English courses for 2016-17
- Current AP math, science, and English teachers' prior training (the year will suffice) at an AP Summer Institute or AP Fall Conference
- Administration contact information (Superintendent and Principal, in particular)
- Additional questions surveying the culture of college readiness and Advanced Placement courses at your school
The application will remain open until September 22, 2017. An email will be sent to you upon completion of the application. Please note, only completed applications will be considered for Cohort 6.