AP* Summer Institute Registration and Information
The APSI will be held July 9 to 12, 2019. Registration is open. Contact Wendy Barnes at email@example.com or 574-631-4878 to check availability.
- Location: Pike High School
5401 West 71st Street
- Date:Tuesday, July 9 through Friday, July 12, 2019
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., daily (30 contact hours)
- Lunch and Snacks: on-site, included with registration
- Registration Fee: $695
- Payment may be made by check or purchase order. The credit card option will be available after March 1.
- Seats are limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Sessions offered (unless otherwise stated all sessions are combined):
- Government and Politics - U.S., Presenter: Matt Furfaro, IN
- U.S. History, Presenter: Jay Hohenstein, MN
- World History, Presenter: Leslie Kenney, NM
- Calculus AB - Experienced Teachers, Presenter: Janice Rech, NE
- Calculus AB - New Teachers, Presenter: Paul Gruber, NJ
- Calculus BC, Presenter: TBarbara Montgomery, MI
- Computer Science A, Presenter: James Huggins, MI
- Computer Science Principles, Presenter: John Meinzen, IL
- Statistics - Experienced Teachers, Presenter: Leigh Nataro, PA
- Statistics - New Teachers, Presenter: Michael Legacy, TX
- Biology - Experienced Teachers, Presenter: Brenda Royal, TN
- Biology - NewTeachers, Presenter: Jody Santon West, MN
- Chemistry - Experienced Teachers, Presenter: TJ Dortch, OK
- Chemistry - New Teachers, Presenter: Paul Groves, CA
- Environmental Science, Presenter: Scott Cole, GA
- Physics 1, Presenter: Oather Strawderman, KS
- English Language and Composition - Experienced Teachers, Presenter: Mary Jo Zell, TX
- English Language and Composition - NewTeachers, Presenter: Paul Moxey, PA
- English Literature and Composition - Experienced Teachers, Presenter: Elizabeth Davis, TX
- English Literature and Composition - NewTeachers, Presenter: Joyce Herr, NC
The consultants for the AP Summer Institute are all College Board certified and AP Exam Readers.
AP-TIP IN Cohort 6 and Cohort 7 ONLY Teacher Information:
- For Cohort 6 and 7 teachers who live more than 60 minutes' drive time from Indianapolis: you will be provided with 4-nights of accommodations (double occupancy), breakfast at the hotel, a daily dinner stipend of up to $20, and a fuel stipend up to $50 per participant to defray fuel expenses (we strongly encourage carpooling to help defray fuel expenses). These individuals will be contacted with further information after submission of the Registration Form.
Remittance Information for Payment (checks) and Purchase Orders:
University of Notre Dame
107 Carole Sandner Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Fax: (574) 631-2131
Registration will remain open until June 8, 2019
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement, Advanced Placement Program, AP Vertical Teams, Pre-AP and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.