AP* Summer Institute Registration and Information
The APSI will be held July 11 to 14, 2017. Registration is open until June 1, 2017.
If your school requires a paper form for approval and secure funds, please contact Wendy Barnes at email@example.com or 574-631-4878.
- Location: Pike High School
5401 West 71st Street
- Date:Tuesday, July 11 through Friday, July 14, 2017
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., daily (30 contact hours)
- Lunch and Snacks: on-site, included with registration
- Registration Fee: $695
- Seats are limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Sessions offered (unless otherwise stated all sessions are combined):
- Psychology, Presenter: Sean Mahoney, IL
- Spanish Language & Culture, Presenter: Gustavo Fares, WI
- U.S. History, Presenter: Kyle VanderWall, MI
- World History, Presenter: Eric Hahn, MO
- Calculus AB, Presenters: Bryan Passwater, IN (New) and Karen Miksch, TX (Experienced)
- Calculus BC, Presenter: Mark Kiraly, TX
- Computer Science A, Presenter: Maria Litvin, MA
- Computer Science Principles, Presenter: Perla Weaver, KS
- Statistics, Presenter: David Ferris, IN
- Biology, Presenter: Travis Multhaupt, MI
- Chemistry, Presenter: Jennifer Cook Gregory, IL
- Environmental Science, Presenter: Amy Fassler, WI
- Physics 1, Presenter: Patrick Polley, WI
- English Language and Composition, Presenter: Eva Arce, TX
- Englsih Literature and Composition, Presenter: Thomas Tucker, MI
The consultants for the AP Summer Institute are all College Board certified and AP Exam Readers.
AP-TIP IN Cohort 4 and Cohort 5 ONLY Teacher Information:
- For Cohort 4 and 5 4eachers who live more than 60 minutes' drive time from Indianapolis: you will be provided with 4-nights of accommodations (double occupancy), breakfast at the hotel, a daily dinner stipend of up to $20, and a fuel stipend up to $50 per participant to defray fuel expenses (we strongly encourage carpooling to help defray fuel expenses). These individuals will be contacted with further information after submission of the Registration Form.
Remittance Information for Payment and Purchase Orders:
University of Notre Dame
107 Carole Sandner Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Fax: (574) 631-2131
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement, Advanced Placement Program, AP Vertical Teams, Pre-AP and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.