The Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows has selected its 2015 cohort. Consisting of thirty-six middle school math, science, and technology teachers, the 2015 cohort represents ten schools from eight states. Chosen from an extremely competitive applicant pool, the STEM Teaching Fellows will engage in three years of professional development, content-specific coaching, and the development of a STEM Impact Plan for their schools.
2015 STEM Teaching Fellows hail from the following schools:
- Frontier Middle School, Vancouver, WA
- Loretto Academy, El Paso, TX
- St. Luke Catholic School, Palm Springs, FL
- St. Edward the Confessor Catholic School, Dana Point, CA
- St. Peter Catholic School, San Francisco, CA
- Serra Catholic School, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- St. Anthony Catholic School, Hawthorne, NJ
- Gridley Middle School, Tucson, AZ
- St. Barnabas Catholic School, Indianapolis, IN
- Diocese of LaCrosse Catholic Schools, LaCrosse, WI
Congratulations to the 2015 Cohort of the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows!
This summary describes the distinctive components, benefits, and competitive application requirements of the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows program.